Do you wish your nonprofit had a team of donors who gave a gift every month, year in and year out?
Are you looking for ways to lower your fundraising costs while making your income more predictable?
Would you like to build long-lasting relationships with donors in an easy and cost-effective way?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” then I invite you to join me for the next four weeks to lean how… through The Fundraising Authority’s newest class: How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit.
What is a Monthly Giving Program?
Monthly giving programs allow your organization to collect a certain amount from your donors’ credit cards or bank accounts every month to support your work. With these programs, your donors preauthorize your nonprofit to withdraw a gift every month, and your nonprofit reaps the rewards of having a stable base of recurring income that comes in every single month, without you having to make calls or send out reminder letters.
Monthly giving programs are immensely important because…
- Monthly giving donors give more to the organizations they support
- Organizations using monthly giving build a strong and predictable base of ongoing revenue
- Recurring payment programs allow nonprofits to lower fundraising costs
- Monthly giving donors have stronger relationships with the nonprofits they support and keep giving longer than other types of donors
Monthly giving doesn’t just happen – in order to launch a program at your nonprofit, you need to put a strong system in place and implement a plan for getting donors and prospects signed-up for the program. This class will teach you everything you need to know to implement a successful program at your organization.
What’s in the Class?
How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit runs completely online, and all materials will be accessed via your course portal.
You will have access to comprehensive class guides and worksheets covering each week’s topic. You can read the guides on your computer, smartphone, tablet or e-reader, or print them out to read at your convenience.
Each guide contains presents everything you need to know about how to build, grow, and sustain a monthly giving program at your organization. Plus, you’ll receive lots of supplementary guides, webinars and more…
The Class Modules: How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit
Here are the weekly course modules you’ll be unlocking:
Week #1: Why Monthly Giving?
- Learn the numbers and benefits behind monthly giving programs
- Understand how to get your staff and board to buy-in
- Know what you need to do to prepare for a sustainable monthly giving effort at your organization
- Week 1 – Special Podcast – You’ll also access a copy of our recorded podcast How to Get Your Board Excited and Invested in Monthly Giving
Week #2: Developing Your Nonprofit’s Monthly Giving Program
- Acquire a step-by-step approach for building a monthly giving platform at your organization
- Understand how to brand and target your monthly giving efforts
- Learn everything you need to know about setting ask amounts and benefits, launching giving clubs, and more.
Week #3: Creating an Amazing and Effective Monthly Giving Appeal
- Learn how to write and design your monthly giving direct mail or e-mail campaign appeal.
Week #4: How to Multiply Your Monthly Giving Efforts
- Understand the best strategies for stewarding your monthly donors and growing your monthly giving program.
- Learn great new ways to say “thank you” to your program members
- Get tips on how to add new monthly givers on a regular basis and how to increase your gifts from current members.
- Week 4 – Special E-Book – This week, you also get a copy of Easy Ways to Keep in Touch with Your Donors, a guide to building strong donor stewardship through excellent donor communications.
- Special Webinar: How To Start A Monthly Giving Program
Monthly giving is the “holy grail” of nonprofit fundraising. Organizations with strong monthly giving programs can count on a strong base of donor support month to month and year to year. Building a monthly donor program should be one of the key goals of any nonprofit.
Who is This Class For?
How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit is designed for both those new to fundraising and monthly giving programs as well as seasoned development pros who want to know how to strengthen and grow their monthly giving program. Nonprofit founders, Executive Directors, Development Directors, fundraising staff, board members and volunteers will all benefit from this four week class.
Learn When You Want and Where You Want
One of the best things about this class is that you can read the course materials from the comfort of your own home or office. Instead of having to take time off to go to a full day seminar, you can learn everything you need to know about monthly giving programs right where you are.
And – you have lifetime access to the class materials! So even if you can’t go through all of the class materials right now, you can read and listen at your leisure. There are no tests or quizzes, only solid information that you can review whenever you are ready, with lifetime access to the course pages.
Learn from the Best in the Business
The How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit class is taught by our fundraising experts who have each spent 20+ years helping organizations worldwide raise more money. As Development Directors, Executive Directors and fundraising consultants, we have helped thousands of nonprofits achieve a fundraising breakthrough. Now, we want to help your nonprofit create, grow, and sustain a strong monthly giving program that will raise the money your organization needs to thrive.
Have Your Whole Team Participate!
If you have a team of people working with your nonprofit and you would like them all to participate in How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit, there is no extra charge for additional team members.
If you want your entire development team or board of directors to have access to the class, all you need is one class registration, and we will send the electronic class materials to as many members of your team as you would like.
Ask Questions / Get Answers!
All participants in this course will have direct e-mail access to our fundraising experts for questions about the course materials and how they apply to your nonprofit. Ask one question or one hundred questions… we are here to help your organization succeed.
When you participate in this class, you will also receive two very special bonuses to help you grow your monthly giving program:
Special Bonus #1: Every class participant will receive a recording and transcript of an exclusive interview with monthly giving expert Harvey McKinnon. Harvey is the author of Hidden Gold: How Monthly Giving Will Build Donor Loyalty, Boost Your Organization’s Income, and Increase Financial Stability. In this interview, Harvey gives great insights on how your nonprofit can raise more money than ever before through a scalable monthly giving program.
Our Guarantee to You
We know that How to Build a Monthly Giving Program at Your Nonprofit is the single best course available on how to develop and grow a monthly giving program for your organization. Not only will you be satisfied with this course, you will be raving about it to your colleagues and friends at other organizations.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the course, you can stop taking the class at any time and receive a full, 100%, no questions asked refund. That’s our guarantee to you. You will love this class, and it will make a huge difference for your nonprofit organization.
Have other questions about the class? Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions about Fundraising Authority Classes.
Sign-Up and Start Building Your Monthly Giving Program Today!